The Behaviour for Learning policy for every CET school is integral to delivering a high-quality educational experience for all students. Leading, supporting, encouraging and guiding our students to become respectful, responsible and resilient students is underpinned by a positive behaviour for learning principle. One that fosters a sense of belonging, instills self-discipline and ultimately develops a future generation to be proud of.
At PB school we are committed to a culture of positive behaviour, acceptance of diversity and mutual respect.
We believe positive behaviour for learning will develop when students are aware of their behaviour, own their behaviour and maintain a mutual respectful working relationship with their peers and staff.
- To ensure that there is a shared understanding of the philosophy and principles that underpin behaviour expectations across all CET schools.
- To articulate and communicate the values, rights and responsibilities that underpin the development of relationships within all our schools.
- To support the building, maintaining and repairing of successful and positive learning relationships across all school communities.
- To support our holistic approach to School life that includes the development of character and well rounded citizens who will contribute to society in a responsible, resilient and respectful manner.
Behaviour for learning at Petteril Bank is based on our agreed trust values and learning behaviours of:
- Use good manners.
- Actively listen and respond positively.
- Value difference.
- Attend, be on time and engage.
- Create a calm and organised environment.
- Seek help and accept support.
- Have courage, encourage others.
- Learn from mistakes.